Customer Service Administrator
We have a new exciting opportunity not to be missed! At Close Brothers we are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to come and join our team based in our office in Wimbledon. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 per annum. We are open to flexible hours for this position and will therefore consider part time hours also.
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. We employ over 3,000 people, principally in the UK, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We help businesses and individuals pay their insurance premiums by spreading the cost over regular instalments. Premium finance is a convenient alternative to paying in one lump sum, allowing customers to manage their finances more easily or free up capital for other uses. With over 35 years' experience in the industry, Close Brothers Premium Finance is a leading provider of premium finance. We provide expert support and service to over 2,000 brokers across the UK and Ireland.
About the role as a Customer Service Administrator
Working within the established Business Operations Administration Department at Close Brothers, you will be based within a talent focussed team responsible for the servicing of in-life loans via our systems. Our team scores green in 99% of its SLA's, a feat achieved through maintaining a professional and supportive environment which offers everyone a chance for recognition and success.
In this role you will responsible for the servicing of in-life loans on the system. Our Business Operations Administrators deal with a variety of tasks ranging from the processing of commercial and contract documentation to set up or amend loans, handling customer queries via call or i-mail, creating exception reports and managing bespoke broker processes.
What you can be offered as our Customer Service Administrator
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days' additional annual leave every March
Key responsibilities as our Customer Service Administrator
Key duties in this role will include being accountable for balancing and accomplishing day to day workload and priorities in a fast paced environment whilst also processing inbound documentation.
Other duties will include:
- Participating in testing new system changes as and when required.
- Own and drive resolution of Broker and end Client issues.
- Maintain CBPF's compliance with all applicable regulation. This will include ensuring CBPF is at all times compliant with the FCA principles and internal procedures for Treating Customer Fairly.
- Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles.
- Be a driver of an inclusive and engaging work environment.
- Be a team player and participate in employee recognition programs
Skills and experience required of our Customer Service Administrator
To be successful in this role you will have excellent Word and Excel skills with the ability to correctly format both letters and spreadsheets. It is critical that you have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, along with a natural aptitude for problem solving. The highest achievers in this department are those that manage to bring with them a fresh set of ideas that they use to help us continually evolve our processes.
Candidates must also hold GCSE level education or equivalent. In this role excellent communication and customer service skills are a must and the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
If you'd like to join our team as our new Customer Service Administrator then please click ‘apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly