Project Coordinator / Project Administrator / Service Delivery
Job Title: Project Coordinator / Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, 3 month fixed term contract with a view to go perm afterwards.
Our Client is an international teleradiology company providing radiology reporting services to support departments within NHS and private hospitals. They are a progressive, medical technology company. Their team of over 150 radiologists and support staff work from 15 offices across the globe providing their clients continuous coverage - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Last year their global network of doctors provided reports for over 500,000 patients.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their busy team. The Project Coordinator will support the Service Delivery Manager with day-to-day project management and administrative tasks enabling projects to be delivered effectively and on time. This is a 6-month contract role with the potential to extend into a permanent role.
- Provide project support to the Service Delivery Manager and project teams.
- Coordinate project schedules and resources.
- Liaising with clients, external suppliers and internal stakeholders to arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Preparation of project meeting packs, accurate minute taking at meetings and distribution of packs and minutes to all project stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with project and project team diary management.
- Work with Service Delivery Manager to identify, record, analyse and manage risks, issues, dependencies and lessons learned.
- Monitor project progress and escalate any issues that arise.
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Act as the centre-point of contact for all project enquiries and communicate project status to all participants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Administer Change control process, logging new requests, updating statuses and providing updates to the Service Delivery Manager.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a project coordinator or similar administrative role.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamworking skills.
- Proactive with the ability to take the lead in resolving problems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Experience with project management tools.
- PRINCE2 qualification.
- Experience of working in the NHS or public sector.
Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
NOTE: It is essential that you attach a Covering Letter with your CV and Application form.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS to complete the attached application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, NHS Project Coordinator, Service Delivery Coordinator, Service Delivery, PRINCE2, Operations Coordinator, Operations Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Project Coordinator / Project Administrator / Service Delivery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly