Digital Marketing Assistant
At Pearson, we're committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it's one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology - and each other to surpass these boundaries - we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world's innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for implementing online marketing activity as required. From writing copy for social media to helping to shoot and produce video content, this role will suit an ambitious self-starter.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for our global website, English.com, helping to create web pages and upload new resources as required. This person will not only create web pages themselves using the content management system, but they will also supervise our development team and take requirements from product managers for updates and changes to the site.
This is a broad digital marketing role, perfect for someone looking to establish and grow their career in digital marketing.
- Create web pages using our content management system (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Resolve issues such as broken links and incorrect web redirects
- Support the brand and product marketing teams by creating campaign materials
- Schedule social media content
- Product photo and video content for web and social media
- Support email marketing
- Support other areas as required
- Experience of working on content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc)
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience creating social media content
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Tech??savvy with a passion for all things digital
- Experience of working with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ)
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools