Regulatory Reporting Accountant
To provide strong support to the head of regulatory reporting through production of PRA, EBA and Bank of England returns.
Assist with automation via implementation of regulatory reporting software or development of reports using internal BI.
Key involvement in implementation of EBA and PRA liquidity regime comprising LCR, NSFR and ALMM reports including data gap analysis and transitioning of reporting.
Involvement in the implementation of the revised standardised approach to credit risk.
Provision of key reports to the Bank's ALCO.
Improve process for internal liquidity reporting by provision of strong MI for monitoring of limits and advising corrective action to the Bank's Treasury.
Identify the scope for improving efficiency of reporting, through increased automation and enhancing the quality of data used.
• Qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
• Good knowledge of the banking regulatory environment
• Strong accounting experience in a banking/financial services environment.
• Good product knowledge, with exposure to balance sheet reporting & analysis.
• Very IT literate with strong data handling skills including advanced Excel (Pivots, look-ups, and macros).
• Can develop the role quickly, through a pro-active approach to learning and challenging how things are done.
• Track record of implementing process change. Offers a fresh perspective.
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Team player, preferably having worked in a similar sized organisation