R&D Project Lead
R&D Project Lead
Location - Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced Assay Development Scientist within the Immunoassay/IVD Sector, looking for a new challenge?
Entrust People is resourcing for an R&D Project Lead for a successful life science organisation based in Cambridgeshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Scientist to lead projects to evolve the current product range into new geographical sectors and drive new product development.
My growing client is looking for a highly innovative, proactive, talented, focused and enthusiastic individual who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of the company.
- Ensure successful and timely completion of project tasks by co-ordinating the team and leading the direction of development to achieve the desired outcome.
- Maintain accurate and traceable records of testing performed in line with ISO13485 standards.
- Develop and implement validation and performance evaluation studies through detailed protocols and reports to comply with regulatory requirements within agreed timelines.
- Drive product and process improvement across different departments and document the process and outcomes.
- Input into the development of ELISA technology products in line with business and market requirements.
- Provide help and technical advice to internal and external customers.
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- Degree PhD/MSc (Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related)
- Technical and team leadership skills - ability to lead by example and develop skills and competency of the project team
- Experience of leading multiple Development projects
- Co-ordination of teams
- High level of skills in problem solving and innovation.
- Development of In-vitro Diagnostics would be desirable.
- Able to motivate self and others, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Statistical Design and Analysis of experiments would be desirable.
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Experience of GLP/GMP/ISO13485 Practices
- Knowledge and experience of Lateral Flow
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Development Scientist to lead a team within an expanding life sciences company.