Group Treasury Manager
My client is a well known and flourishing Investment Management firm based in London.
They are looking for an interim Group Treasury Manager to join their business for a 3-6 month contract.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing bank accounts & administration, ensuring daily bank reconciliations are completed on all bank accounts by the team.
- Review / approval function for all payments, journals documents sent out internally / externally
- Business partnering and assisting in strategic decision making
- Overall responsibility for the running of daily treasury operations, including the Treasury control environment
- Treasury system implementation
- Managing of cash term deposits and money market fund deposits to ensure maximum returns
- Cash flow reporting, to include daily position reporting for EIS and BPR purposes
- Ensuring ongoing FCA regulatory compliance such as client money checks are complied with
- Development and management Group foreign exchange and interest rate hedging strategies
- Working with divisions and operating companies to ensure financial risk is correctly identified and advising on appropriate risk mitigation and instruments where appropriate i.e. Foreign Exchange Transaction Risk, LEI (legal entity information) registration and renewal and monthly derivative reconciliation.
- Treasury Accounting. Production of analysis as required
- Management and supervision of 5 direct reports
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA,ACA,ACMA or equivalent)
- Have a previous proven track record within a previous treasury team
- Have experience interacting with board level
- Have experience of planning, managing and executing treasury projects
- Have demonstrable previous experience of exposure to FX structures and hedging
- Have expertise in external financing and funding, risk management and cash management.We look forward to receiving your application
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Investment Management business in a broad and exciting role with great visibility.
We look forward to receiving you application