C# Developer - Financial Services
Role: C# Developer - Financial Services
Location: C# Developer - Financial Services client based in Central London
Type: C# Developer - Permanent position
My client is a well known financial sports betting software house, providing trading platforms to major buy side clients.
They are looking for a C#/.net Developer who will sit next to the head of technology and be hands on involved in the development of their in house software. Due to a rapidly expanding team and great business growth the team has the ability to hire additional developers to add to the existing strong team.
We are looking for candidates for a Developer position fit the following profile:
- Junior to Mid level .Net Developer with 2-3 years working experience
- Mainly working experience in C#, Web Api, MVC, MySql or similar relational database
- Familiar with source control tool and process like Git
- Understand the principles of clean coding, like DRY, and can right consistent, maintainable and elegant code with OO principle like SOLID
- Strong problem solving skills using logical approach and Mathematics methods and produce the efficient solutions to the problems
- Having experience in the gambling industry or financial trading would be a plus
This is an exciting time to be joining one of the leading firms within the sports betting financial trading space. The right candidates will be given a technical test to do and based on the submitted answer we will arrange a final on-site interview with them from Monday 10th July.
This is a permanent role base in Central London and my client is looking to pay between GBP45-50K per annum.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you, please send your CV to for a further discussion.