CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE, PE PORTFOLIO COMPANY
A leading independent mid-market private equity house, investing in high growth, entrepreneurial businesses with ambitious management teams is looking to add a further Associate to the team.
They are looking to hire an individual to work within a portfolio business(es). This role would sit with the CFO and be in a Corporate Development position to spearhead expansion plans, having a foot in both the business and the private equity fund. They currently have 15+ portfolio businesses across a range of sectors. They are very active with their portfolio businesses.
- Candidates will possess 6+ years' experience in the UK market
- Job history; Big 4 corporate finance (lead advisory, transaction services) OR Boutique corporate finance
- ACA qualified (ICAEW or CA) from "Big 4" practice firms
- Excellent university degree (plus result)
- Ambition and attitude (very important - someone who is really hungry)
- Personality fit (native English speaker, entrepreneurial, self-motivated)
- Numerical abilities ("off the charts")
- Hands on experience with businesses in the mid-market