Excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join an established company based in Brighton!
As a warehouse assistant, you will be involved in all aspects of warehouse activity. The receiving and checking in of goods to stock and packing and dispatching goods to customers. We sell gifts and toys, and so there will be little to no heavy lifting required.
The main tasks and duties include:
- Unloading deliveries
- Receiving and checking goods in
- Storing stock
- Sorting and rotating stock, re-arranging when necessary
- Picking & Packing
- Preparing outbound parcels for collection
- Generally keeping the warehouse/kitchen area tidy.
Date, salary & hours
- Mondays - Fridays.
- 30-35 hours per week, 9am-5pm
- Salary will start at £8 p/h for the first month, and then increase to £9.20p/h if basic performance targets are met.
- Paid monthly
- To start ASAP.
What is the criteria?
The following skills are preferable:
- Past warehouse experience
- Organisational skills
- Good writing & numeracy skills
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Warehouse Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly