Python Developer - Web API
Python Developer, PHP Developer, LAMP
Python developer is needed by our client a leading telco to be based in their central London offices. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth with lots of new project work having secured an additional £200 million in funding.
In the role you will be working in a team of 5 developers and 1 Architect working on a greenfeild Web Python API. Using agile methodology you will be involved in their entire software stack from customer facing API services, backend workflow systems, network provisioning to process automation.
- 5 yrs + LAMP Development
- Strong Python experience, or candidates with PHP or Perl background will be considered that are interested in working with Python.
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL and Oracle, including database API's such as SQL Alchemy, PDO etc.
- Experience in creating or at least integrating with RESTful or SOAP APIs
- Solid understanding of mark-up languages such as HTML, XML and JSON
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM system and its underlying Apex language
- Exposure to other programming languages: C/C++, Java, Ruby, Bash
- Exposure to frameworks such as Symfony, Django, Flask, Zato, Ruby on Rails
- Collecting and reporting on application metrics
- Cloud application deployment e.g. Amazon EC2
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry, especially any experience in Active Line Access
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Python Developer - Web API
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly