Job Title: Operations Clerk
Are you an Operations Clerk with experience in the Freight/Logistics industry? Do you have an understanding of Inco Terms and how it works from a basic level?
- Monitor shipments
- Complete functions as instructed by clients and management.
- Reply to all customer requests immediately.
- Arrange collections from customers and monitor to arrival port/customer door (depending on terms)
- Cover aspects of filing/locating files per department needs.
- Full training on in-house computer system including communication internal and external (e-mail and fax).
- Obtaining post shipment information from airline and shipping lines via telephone and computer system.
- Customs post entry procedures.
- Splitting of transport documents for final delivery to airline and shipping lines.
- Must have experience in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years
- Must have experience in the understanding of Inco Terms and how it works from a basic level
- Must have experience in Customs entries and raising AWB's
- Knowledge of freight required and processed import freight movements, ideally both air and sea is advantageous, but one or the other would suffice and training will be given
ACS are recruiting for an Operations Clerk. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Operations Clerk please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Operations Clerk. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Operations Clerk with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Operations Clerk role you desire.