My client is looking for someone to join thier fantastic company based near Burgess Hill. The company has around 70 staff and has beautiful new, open plan offices. This growing organisation is looking for an Office Administrator to support their busy team on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Due to location, you must be able to drive
* Maintain the workload queue
* Communicate with suppliers and internal customers
* Place Purchase Orders (PO's) to be approved by management
* Follow all quality procedures and company policies
* Report to management as needed
* Analyze inventory needs to ensure timely delivery of material from suppliers
* Generates reports from the system to help team decision-making
Other general administation duties
Who they are looking for:
* Strong MS Office skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Minimum 2 years office experience
For more information please email or call today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.