Lead Data Analyst
A multinational financial services business based in London, is seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing team within an analytics division within the wider risk framework. As Lead Data Analyst within this high-profile team, you will be responsible for the data framework across different Risk functions. you will take ownership of data strategy and infrastructure, ensuring that model input data is accurate.
As the Lead Data Analyst, you will be need:
- Very strong SAS, SQL, Datamodelling and transformation skills - with ability to manipulate large datasets, automate processes and debug code
- Data exploration, manipulation, data quality and bench marking utilising SAS
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing and MI
- Knowledge discovery and presenting findings for range of stakeholders for decision making purposes
- End-to-end project planning and delivery
- Validate, track, and monitor delivered projects
- Provide insight and recommendations on best use of data and infrastructure
As the Lead Data Analyst, your key Skills and Qualifications should be:
- A high level of analytical work experience in financial services
- Extensive knowledge of SAS is imperative
- Experience in consumer credit risk and/or finance analytics across customer life cycle
- Knowledge of financial services portfolios
- Familiarity with analytical techniques and their value in business
As the Lead Data Analyst you will form part of a critical area of the business, so the scope of the role reaches beyond what most others can offer. This is a great opportunity to be part of a core area of one of the largest global investment banks within London.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or apply.