Care Worker/Healthcare Assistant
Heritage Healthcare - Expert Care at Home
- Role: Home Care Assistant / Carer
- Hours: Full and part time including morning, evening and weekend hours
- Hourly rate: Excellent pay rates - GBP9.10 weekdays and GBP9.70 weekends, plus generous mileage allowance
- Location: Ealing, Richmond, Hounslow, Chiswick areas of West London
About the role
We are recruiting NOW for Care Workers / Support Workers in the Ealing, Richmond, Hounslow, Whitton and Chiswick areas of West London, who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people. Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business proud to offer exceptional quality homecare, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes.
As a Care Worker / Support Worker, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people's lives. We are not necessarily looking for experience, however, the ability and passion to make a vulnerable person's day a little easier and less lonely are excellent qualities!
You will receive:
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming
- Respect and support from our management team.
- Paid training - All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role
- Excellent rates of pay - We recognise the experience and quality of our carers. GBP9.10 weekdays and GBP9.70 weekends
- A company mobile phone available for personal use
- Generous mileage allowance if you use your own car
- Career opportunities - We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
We are looking for:
- Personal qualities - We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility - We can offer full time, part time, weekends, evenings or ad hoc hours to suit both your & our requirements.
- Transport - A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is not essential but is an advantage.
- Experience - Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
APPLY TODAY! If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare Ealing is proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care. The Ealing office is a franchise of a national network and has recently won the national award of 'Franchisee of the Year 2016' by the Startups group. In addition, the operation passed its CQC inspection with flying colours achieving a 'Good' rating for all aspects of the service.
Although experience is not essential our home carer vacancies will suit people with previous experience working as: Home Care Assistant, Carer, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Personal Carer, or Domiciliary Care. Joining us will give you a great opportunity to grow in a dynamic company which is rapidly gaining a reputation for expert, quality care resulting in strong growth