Senior Brand Executive in Brighton
Purpose of the role:
Working closely with the Brand team you will be responsible for the OneFamily brand - its development, deployment and guardianship, ensuring that our unique Brand proposition is embedded into the business.
You will be absolutely pivotal in ensuring that the Marketing function remains focused on putting the customer at the heart of all activities and that our Brand vision is reinforced at every opportunity.
You will be a highly organised and creative person who puts the customer at the heart of everything you do. With a marketing background and experience of working in a fast-paced environment, you'll be able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Creative flair with an eye for design/ability to judge
- Project management - schedule work and effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple activities at the same time
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute as part of close team
- Consumer driven with a customer focus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to build strong external relationships
- Ability to work within the requirements of a regulated financial environment.
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Results oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Drive and proactivity - looking forward and taking early corrective actions, when required
- Deadline driven - working to schedule and budget
- Brand experience/marketing qualification
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good working knowledge of Integrated Communications.
- A minimum of 2 years' brand experience either in creative marketing or agency side
- A strong knowledge of and experience of the full marketing mix including integrating multiple channels
- Hands on experience of working with both internal and external creative resources.