Prudential Regulatory Manager - CISI, CFA, , ILAAP, PRA, FCA
For this reputable consulting firm we are looking for a Prudential Regulatory Manager to advise clients on the impact of the changing regulatory landscapes on their business models and supporting them through that change.
You also will be:
- Providing liquidity and related subject-matter expertise on engagements run by others.
- Managing and delivering engagements (which might include multi-disciplinary engagements), which would typically include gap analysis, transformational support, remediation, training and authorisation assistance.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and building an external network.
- Active mentoring, coaching and development of colleagues.
- Playing a role in business development for the Banking Team and wider business, which might include building of propositions and taking these to market as well as identifying opportunities for on-sell from existing client engagements.
- Playing a role in research, insight development and knowledge management.
- The delivery of all client work/internal projects to a high standard.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of the PRA's approach to liquidity management, liquidity reporting and related prudential issues.
- Knowledge of the PRA's and the FCA's Supervisory Frameworks.
- Regulatory/operational experience of the FCA's and/or PRA's requirements covering corporate governance, assurance frameworks, organisational systems/controls and key customer interfaces.
- The ability to be flexible and work across a number of sectors within the financial services industry.
- Industry recognised qualification (e.g. CISI, CFA etc.) desirable but not essential.
- Active listener.
- Effective oral and written communicator (the role will involve report writing).
- Planning and project management skills.
- Issue identification and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to achieve results, even when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
- Positive and flexible attitude to work and a willingness to embrace new initiatives.
- Networking, influencing and stakeholder management.
- Confident and highly motivated individual.
- Flexibility to work across the UK (and internationally) where required.
Experience and Background:
- Substantial relevant banking sector experience, e.g. liquidity or treasury operations. ??
- Experience of prudential regulation, ILAAP preparation, liquidity regulation and reporting.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm or in a regulatory environment (eg a regulated firms' compliance department or PRA/FCA).
• Demonstrable record of project management.
• Demonstrable record of issue identification and problem solving.
• Demonstrable record of delivering high-quality outputs on time/within budget.
• Demonstrable record of balancing commercial and compliance considerations desirable but not essential.