MiM Programme Manager
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We need a strong communicator and relationship builder to help run one of our world-leading degree programmes.
Help Provide an Outstanding Experience for Masters Students Through Effective Ownership of day-to-day Activities and Events
Our portfolio of degree programmes is responsible for over fifty per cent of London Business School's revenue, and a number are ranked among the global top ten by the Financial Times. Our Masters in Management (MiM) is aimed at recent graduates building a career in business. As Programme Manager you'll help to manage the day-to-day activities, as well as implementing new initiatives. You'll deliver the best possible experience for up to eighty students by:
- Coordinating the pre-course programme in consultation with faculty, teaching assistants and the admissions team
- Planning, managing and delivering key on-boarding activities and events
- Ensuring students' engagement in programme activities, serving as a main point of contact and reaching out to individuals when necessary
- Developing student relationships, being alert to student welfare and pastoral issues
- Administering academic progression meetings and extenuating circumstances
- Delivering high-quality global immersion field trips, attending to ensure an outstanding experience for students
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role you'll collaborate with colleagues and students to power outstanding academic results.
Who We Are Looking For
- Substantial relevant experience in higher education or corporate services
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Budgeting and quantitative skills and experience
- Proficiency in databases and web technology
- Creativity, logical thinking and problem solving
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London