I am recruiting for a new client within the Redhill area. It is easy to commute to this office by train and there is free parking.
This is a small office who are rather bespoke in what they do. They are growing and now need more administrative support. At the moment, the office has two support staff and there is an increase in work meaning the demand for another employee is urgent.
My client has always retained their staff. The office is growing and this is the only reason they are employing. They have a family environment with a flexible, friendly outlook on everyone having a good work life balance. This role will develop with the right person in it and there is the opportunity to learn new skills and use transferable skills to always remain busy and focused. This role really needs you to be a team player and happy.
Knowledge of Oracle is ESSENTIAL for this role and no application will be submitted without prior knowledge around this system.
The main duties of the role are:
* Answering all telephone enquiries and taking messages
* Diary management for the team
* Booking travel accommodation for team members
* Assistant with month end accounts
* Helping support the marketing team with the creating of flyers and posters
* Dealing with invoices and expenses and inputting data on Oracle
* Keeping the office supplies up to date
* Provide support to office manager and supervisor when necessary
Ideally you will have the following attributes:
* Proven experience within administrative position for a period of time
* Excellent prioritising skills and can work to tight deadlines with minimal guidance
* Able to communicate clearly both written and verbal
* Strong IT skills and experience in using Microsoft
* Excellent customer service skills
The role is office hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and would like more information please contact Charlotte Furey on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.