Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
Job Title: Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
Reports to: Operations Coordinator/Operations Manager
Locations: Central London
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Facilities Helpdesk Administrator report to the Operations Coordinator/Operations Manager their role is to manage, administer and keep the CMMS systems up to date on an ongoing basis across multiple EMEA sites.
- Entering system data and providing the overall system administration on the firm's and client CMMS platforms ensuring information is up to date and accurate at all times
- Ensures prompt resolution of any customer complaints, escalating to the line manager as required.
- Reporting on a task data and analysis of same as required on a monthly basis
- Supporting the company's OVEC/360 systems and FB Task and Permit to Work systems as required issuing work schedules to site teams, monitoring tasks through to completion and contacting suppliers and Landlord as required in terms of permits and access (including registering of visitors and contractors to site and notification to SOC)
- Manages consumables and critical spares lists for the larger sites maintaining an up to date inventory
- Ensure coordination, issue & completion of In-house PPM & Reactive tasks
- Logging & updating FM related tasks (planned and reactive) in Task System and 360 & keeping file back-up of maintenance records
- Reporting on the account including collection and preparation of task data for FM leads, Regional FM's, EMEA Operations Manager, Account Director and client leads
- Logging & updating site maintenance related tasks on helpdesk systems & maintaining records
- Developing and maintaining positive and client-focused relationships within the FM and wider FCS teams
- Acting as a central point of contact for the Facilities team for all tasks and maintenance activities
- Attending internal Operations meetings and assisting the wider IFM team in terms of preparing progress reports and presentation materials
- Proposing ideas and solutions as applicable to FM processes and procedures
- General administrative duties as may be required in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Proactively communicate any operational matters of concern & potential issues with your line manager, ensuring resolution at an early stage.
- May be expected to undertake any other duties commensurate with the activities listed above and within general office support/facilities management area.
- Works within the Facilities team to ensure office space is kept to a high standard and all processes are adhered to, including walk-rounds, health and safety management, contractor management etc.
- Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with the company's performance.
- Demonstrate responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Outstanding customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to multi task and maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations without supervision
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook, and possess excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, corporate multi-national environment
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Experience in a hands-on role working within an events environment and facilities environment
- 2-4 year's previous facilities administration or helpdesk experience
- Experience in coordinator role working within a facilities, events, hospitality, social media environment and environment
Salary: To be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Facilities Helpdesk Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.