Bid Manager - London
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it -from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy.
Lend Lease Construction works in four continents, delivering ground breaking places such as London's Olympic Village, the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and the Sydney Opera House.
Our reputation is founded on how we have achieved these and the many other challenging projects. Meticulous safety standards, an ongoing pursuit of improved sustainability and a creative approach to problem solving all play a part in achieving high standards and high levels of success.
And so naturally we are seeking those with the highest potential to achieve. Build your career with us.
To understand the objectives of the Work Winning team and to play a key part in the production of compelling materials mainly through bid and proposal management on key sections and production of well written responses.
• Interrogate ops team to extract detail behind project specific questions.
• Populate capture plans based on feedback from Operations teams and other data (e.g. corporate and trade websites).
• Create compelling supporting documentation for certain negotiated opportunities.
• Interrogate bid/pqq and supporting documents to understand project and requirements.
• Identify an approach to defining bid strategy and win themes.
• Clear communications with the operations team.
• Manage the delivery of bids or parts of bids
• Lead answer planning sessions and develop bid answer structures to define the most compelling and engaging response to client.
• Write impactful, tailored, technically differentiated bids.
• Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
• Deliver completed written bid responses against agreed deadlines.
• Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders with the business.
• Communicate and influence at a senior level.
• Proactive Team player
• Ability to clearly articulate and communicate ideas and directions both verbally and in writing
• Strong time management / prioritisation skills
• Strong written English language skills
• Ability to act agilely to identify/capitalise on opportunities
• Ability to provide informed, credible input to all levels of the business
• Ability to maximise team efficiency
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, ex offender, ex-military or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.