Diversity and Inclusion Manager
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it -from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Lendlease has a proud history of encouraging diverse and inclusive workplaces, where people feel comfortable and valued, and innovation and performance can thrive.
As the Diversity and Inclusion expert for our European region, you will play a pivotal role in actively promoting our Diversity agenda, supporting our cultural development, and leading on key projects and initiatives.
A key spokesperson for our company, you will represent us in external networking groups and help us to lead the way in setting best practice within the industry.
Essential Criteria (skills, experience and capabilities):
Proven success in leading and implementing D&I strategy
Knowledge of the Public Sector Equality Duty
Strong consulting and communication skills, with ability to influence senior leaders
Accomplished presenter, with flexibility to adapt to different contexts
Analytical skills - comfortable working with data and extracting insights
Easily able to move between the strategic and operational
Planning and organizing skills
Self-starting and ability to maintain energy and optimism in the face of opposition
Key Lend Lease Competencies / Behaviours
Drives customer outcomes
• Is dedicated to meeting customer expectations through the delivery of quality products & services.
• Builds & maintains enduring relationships, ensures customers experience an 'ease of working' with Lendlease & seeks to understand customers and their changing needs.
• Has a well-developed knowledge of the external market, actively builds internal & external relationships and engages in networking activities to expand connections.
• Fosters collaboration & team cohesiveness to ensure effective outcomes area achieved.
Drives accountability and ensures effective delivery
• Assumes ownership for the success of the business & displays personal responsibility & accountability.
• Is committed to delivering the best outcome and manages the delivery of project & commercial results by setting & agreeing performance standards & measures, and tracking performance & results.
Drives safety and sustainability
• Actively drives a 'Safety First' culture & takes personal accountability for managing safety & sustainability in all activities.
• Understands relevant wellbeing, safety & sustainability policies & ensures compliance with these in all activities.
Communicates with impact
• Expresses thoughts, information & feelings clearly.
• Is concise, articulate and persuasive in conveying ideas and views, and uses energy & an adaptive style to influence & inspire others.
• Embraces & adapts to change initiatives & new strategies, and remains optimistic and positively focused on the achievement of goals.
• Remains resilient and persists through roadblocks & obstacles.
• Explains the rationale for change & links to key business drivers.