IT Audit - IT Auditor - Internal Controls - Technology Risk
My client a world leader in the telecommunications industry are looking to hire an extremely strong all round Lead IT Auditor, with across the board working experience of the end to end IT audit process on both the infrastructure and applications side. The ideal candidate will be from a technical background and feel comfortable in leading and delivering audits as well as managing senior stakeholders. SAP skills are an added benefit. The successful candidate will benefit from an extremely competitive salary and package alongside other benefits.
- Leading and delivering full end to end IT audits and delivering the findings to key board members and senior stakeholders.
- Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments in accordance with Divisional Sox timescales and documentation standards.
- The ability to identify, anticipate and recommend the need for changes to the audit plan in response to changing risk profiles and business needs.
- Providing business insight and audit expertise to the team and clients on specified business processes, strategic imperatives and enterprise threatening risks.
- Proactively assisting in the identification and development of leading edge methodologies and best practice.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and controls in technology infrastructure, including processes for managing and maintaining infrastructure (i.e. ITIL, identity and access management)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA,) and knowledge of other relevant technical programmes such as Unix, AS400, Oracle, SQL and DB2
- Working experience in producing audit reports focusing on applications and internal controls.
- SAP skills