Customer Service Agent
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: 37.5 hours shift work (Mon-Sat)
Salary: GBP18,164 + shift allowance
Our client is a well-established publishing service who has an exciting opportunity for an energetic Customer Service Agent to join their team. You will be working as part of their customer service team, demonstrating excellent communication skills whilst handling incoming customer queries and meeting targets.
* Providing outstanding customer service at all times
* Dealing with incoming calls
* Handling email enquiries
* Administrative duties
* Sharing best practice throughout the team
* Working towards KPI's and targets
* Demonstrating a good level of knowledge of all Fulfilment systems
* Building and maintaining strong relationships throughout other departments
* Demonstrating a good level of client and product knowledge
Skills and Experience:
* Customer service background
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong IT skills
* Time management and organisations
* Ability to work to targets
* Results focused
If you are friendly and hardworking and want to work as part of a dynamic team then this could be the next step in your career to join a growing business. For more information contact Kelly or Rebecca on or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.