Audit Manager, Credit, Market & Model Risk
At Lloyds Banking Group, our vision is to be the best bank for customers and a career with us means having a role that is helping Britain prosper.
As Audit Manager, Retail & SME Credit Risk, you'll demonstrate practical experience in managing the credit risk associated with a retail credit portfolio or retail credit audit experience gained in a large financial services organisation. You'll therefore have comprehensive knowledge of the retail credit 'lifecycle' and portfolio management techniques and have worked on some of the following areas:
* Credit risk appetite, strategy, decision making and credit management information
* Development, validation and use of application and behavioural scorecards
* Core consumer credit products such as personal loans, credit cards, overdraft, car finance and mortgages
* Impairment and arrears management including Collections and Recoveries
* Design and monitoring of credit policy and processes
* Design and application of retail credit risk management control frameworks and the controls required to mitigate common weaknesses
* Knowledge of regulatory environment and requirements and the embedding of the requirements in a financial services business environment.
Naturally, you will apply and champion the Group Audit methodology and standards and keep abreast of audit best practice and the changing regulatory environment. You will support and contribute to the wider audit team activities to support the department in "becoming our best" in line with our Group Audit transformation programme and together, we make it possible.
You'll demonstrate an ability to identify key risks and controls within your areas of responsibility and identify potential areas for control improvement.
In addition to the above, you'll have strong influencing and motivating skills and be able to apply these in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment and have a proven track record of delivery.
Excellent analytical, presentational, verbal and non-verbal communication skills are essential.
In addition to the salary range quoted, this role offers a performance-related bonus, car allowance, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development. As a valued member of our team, there is the additional benefit of working with a highly motivated team of skilled and experienced specialists, and in the supportive structure of LBG Group Audit, where career development is a high priority.