CRO Project Manager/ Project Coordinator- Web/Digital Marketing
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager (CRO)
Location: London - Blackfriars
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the most successful CRO agencies in the UK? Are you a Project Manager with a web/digital background? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
About the Company:
- They regularly generate 10s of millions of pounds for our clients across different sectors.
- They are authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition.
- You'd be joining Optimizely's global partner of the year. They are also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
- Their aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The Company has a horizontal and open management structure.
- You'll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- Delivering projects on time and to specification will be your sole responsibility whilst also ensuring a strong creative output.
- Using tools such as; Trello and Basecamp daily and Gantt Charts occasionally when needed.
- Working in partnership with the Account Management team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Managing all the necessary tasks required to complete an A/B test.
- Oversee communication between internal specialist teams, third-party suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the right thing is being delivered at the right time by the right people.
- Ensuring test plans are completed and dealing with test build estimations.
- Managing the resource for all design work carried out.
- Managing resource for test builds as well as managing QA resource.
- Working closely with developers, QA, CRO Consultants, Designers and Account Managers.
- Have experience with Agile methodologies, running daily stand ups and sprints.
- Be a self-starter who is proactive enough to make this role your own.
- Have experience in results oriented digital marketing environments.
- Have strong interpersonal skills - able to build networks and professional relationships.
- Have experience of building and developing a team (desirable).
- Be an effective communicator who has strong communication skills and can build and expand networks.
- Be confident in your own ability thus able get the buy-in from Stakeholders, set goals and resolve conflict.
- Be highly organised and an effective planner who can get the right people together so that estimates and timelines can be planned.
What they will give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- They will encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter with salary expectations for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Project Coordinator, IT Project Coordinator, IT Project Controller, Technical Project Manager, IT Manager, IT Business Project Manager, Technology Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Software Project Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for CRO Project Manager/ Project Coordinator- Web/Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly