Office Manager 26-35K
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
26k-35k Depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Are you an experienced Office Manager looking for a new career within a successful and friendly team? If so I may have the role for you!
My clients are a Finance Technology company based near Tower Hill looking for a bright, friendly and professional Office Manger to join their team.
They are looking to hire someone for this position ASAP so you must be immediately available to start a new role.
Duties of the role:
- Being first point of contact
- Answering all incoming calls
- Organising the meeting rooms
- Dealing with facilities, purchasing and HR and payroll administration
- Assisting with client invoices
- Maintaining the internal and offshore timesheet system and associated reports
- Assisting with client invoices, managing suppliers and incoming invoices
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Making travel arrangements
- Organising company/team events
- Providing refreshments and lunch when necessary
Requirements for the position:
- Excellent previous experience within Office Management
- Be immediately available to start a new position
- Business minded with a proactive, confident and efficient approach
- Professional within a working environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Flexible with work duties
- Friendly / Bubbly personality
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.