Research Assistant / PA, Japanese speaking
We're currently looking for a Research assistant/PA to work for governmental body.
- Research assistant - gathering information from website/conference under manager's supervisory
- General office administration - documentation, answering calls and visitors, general affairs.
- Liaison - communicating and liaising with governmental bodies and related organisation
- Coordination - business travel arrangement, meeting arrangement, schedule management
- Administrative skills such as Microsoft office
- Research skills
- Flexibility to work within small office
- Japanese language (at least Intermediate level)
- Salary - GBP20-24,000 / year depending on experience
- Working hour - 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Location - Central London
For more information, please send your CV to us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we're afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs.
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***