Experienced AV Technician Required- Up to 26k- Perm- Central London
My client, a leading Facilities and Maintenance provider are currently recruiting for an experienced AV Technician to join their busy team based in the City, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years AV experience in a corporate environment. This is an ideal opportunity to join a prestigious company where you can grow and develop.
- To be responsible for the first line fix of all AV related equipment, and fault management from engagement to completion.
- Liaise with the customer and AV Co-Ordinator to arrange quotations for additional services.
- To assist the customer to use the equipment within their meeting environment, inclusive of any adhoc reactive requests the customer may require.
- To assist in office moves and configuring changes
- To be responsible for the undertaking of daily checks of equipment as part of the established PPM regime.
- To assist and support the customer with the logistical planning and implementation of events across the London portfolio.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which the AV team are responsible.
- To assist in the compilation of predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
- Correspondence and filing
- Minutes of meetings
- Updating of electronic records
- Material ordering and administration
- PPM / System support
- To undertake the training of staff as and when required.
This position offers 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays and an excellent Pension Scheme.
My client is looking to conduct interviews on week commencing 31st July 2017
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.