6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is a leading postgraduate institution worldwide for research and postgraduate education in global health. We are seeking to appoint a Registry Administrator to work within the Student Immigration & Compliance team in the Registry. The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality, user-focussed admissions service for the School.
The role is 10 to 12 weeks' contract, paying GBP13.37 per hour. Successful candidate will be working full time - Monday to Friday.
- Processing enquiries, applications and registration for the School's taught Master's and research degree programmes
- Provide support to the School's admissions administration and general support to Registry Services.
- Experience of working in an administration environment with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent organisational, IT and decision-making skills are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively and work independently, flexibly and as part of a team
If you are available, please apply by sending your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the above requirements.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.