Flight Support Analyst
Analyst Support Co-ordinator, Reigate
Part time, 11.00am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday (some occasional coverage on additional shifts including early morning or late evening)
Our client, a highly reputable business situated in Reigate, are looking for a part time analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a very busy and varied role to include the following duties:
* Coordinating between teams and passengers
* Monitoring airline movements
* Dealing with special requests on catering queries
* Dealing with any customer complaints in an professional and timely manner
* Producing monthly, quarterly, half year and annual reports and statistics
* Producing monthly programmes
* Assisting with contracts
* Working towards targets
* Working to strict company and client confidentiality standards
The right candidate will have strong administrative, excel and high level customer service skills.
They will be well presented, able to prioritise busy work loads and work to KPI's.
If you are interested in this position, please call Chloe on for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.