5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Metro Safety is the UK's leading provider of essential fire and health and safety services for commercial properties.
We are looking for two administrators to join our busy and friendly head office in Waterloo and play an integral part in helping to develop our fire safety business opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide administrative support and excellent customer service within the Operations Department, ensuring that any tasks assigned are carried out effectively, accurately and that those activities are organised and coordinated to a high standard.
The successful administrator will:
- Work effectively and proactively across the department
- Keep databases and spreadsheets up to date
- Have experience of office administration and team support activity
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong Microsoft Office Package skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This role is to start as soon as possible.
Please note that if you do not have a response within 10 days then unfortunately in this instance you were unsuccessful.