Experienced PA - Seeking more than a typical role....
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
My client a refreshingly innovative professional services firm have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA that is looking for more than a typical PA role. Based within stunning offices and supporting a leading Partner this is a multi-faceted and involved role requiring key liaison with clients and a wide range of stakeholders across the business. Therefore, a huge emphasis on client service, excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness combined with a flexible approach and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced
Joining a welcoming and motivated team with excellent professional networks, who are passionate about their clients, work hard and enjoy what they do this is an interesting positon that will require hands-on and proactive organisation skills with proven experience in a similar role. A strong understanding of providing right hand support while continually meeting the varying needs of a busy Partner due to the challenges and demands of their schedule is essential. This would be well suited to a confident and engaging individual who is seeking far-reaching role where they are an active team member, extension of the department and are fully involved.
You will have the opportunity to really make the role your own, develop effective working practices and forge strong working relationsAChips with your team and the excellent network of fellow PAs and Team Assistants, who pride themselves on their teamwork and supportive culture!
To be considered as a suitable candidate for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
The Person, Skills and Experience
- Solid PA/EA experience working at senior level within professional services
- Extensive experience of heavy diary management, scheduling and meeting and events organisation
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication - ability to build rapport
- Global travel experience - including multi-stop and complex itineraries
- Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
- Advanced MS Office and document production skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Great team player with a hands-on approach
- Upbeat, refreshing and resilient personality with a good sense of humour - essential!
Excellent benefits, ongoing training and professional development on offer along with a company culture and working environment that is second to none!
If you meet all of the above requirements then please apply immediately and should you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Marie at Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the East Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference. Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.