Consumer, Retail & Leisure M&A - SENIOR VP
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and increasing focus on client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Broad engagement across teams / groups, for example: M&A, Leverage Financed, Financial Sponsors, DCM, ECM, Structured and Risk solutions (e.g., IR or FX derivatives).
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from a well regarded bank/ boutique advisory firm
- Consumer Retail sector experience is required
- Strong experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis