Digital Designer (creative agency)
Our client is a creative agency that works with a range of national retailers across the UK. A key focus of this role will be supporting the creative & design director's in the creation of content for digital, graphics, and print. We are now looking for an experienced digital designer to join a team based in central London.
- Ensuring all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals, seen by prospective and existing clients are of the highest quality.
- Experience of working with a creative team
- Able to work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on creative briefs
- A great creative flare for working with high end clients
- Design presentations for prospective clients
- Conceptualise, design and build of campaigns
- Responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process.
- Drive the creative standards of the design team
- Provide creative support to the wider Art department where necessary
- Knowledge of HTML & HTML5
- To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across multiple platforms
- Previous experience of pitching to clients would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio to or call for more information