Experienced Cabinet Maker / Bench Joiner
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
A position has opened up at Jack Trench Ltd for an experienced cabinet maker with advanced bench joinery skills to join our friendly workshop team. We manufacture bespoke kitchens and fine furniture at the top end of the British cabinetmaking industry so the ideal candidate should be committed to producing work to the highest standards of craftsmanship. The skills and experience required for the position are:
• Around 5 to 8 years of cabinetmaking and bench joinery experience in the high-end residential sector, preferably in bespoke kitchens
• Preferably trained in Corian fabrication with around 3 years hands-on experience (not essential as we can provide in-house Corian training)
• Advanced experience in furniture and cabinetmaking techniques and processes, including high skill levels in machining, manufacture, and dry-fitting/assembly
• Good understanding of reading and interpreting technical drawings
• A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute to and support the wider team
• Organised, methodical and tidy with an excellent eye for detail
• Good level of both spoken and written English
About Jack Trench Ltd:
We have been creating bespoke kitchens and beautifully crafted fine furniture since 2003, offering a comprehensive service from concept, planning and design through to manufacture and installation. From factory and studio premises in North London, our team of designers, cabinet makers and in-house site fitters are dedicated to delivering bespoke kitchens and furniture commissions of the very highest quality. Everything that we do is driven by an unwavering commitment to exceptional design, meticulous detailing and superb craftsmanship.
About the position:
• Located in London, N17 (5 minutes walking distance from Tottenham Hale Station for London Underground, National Rail and local bus routes)
• Salary dependent on experience
• Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm (with overtime as required)
• Start date preferably from mid-to-late August 2017
• The position is available as a full-time permanent post on PAYE
Full-time position, salary dependent on experience
Please apply online sending us examples of your previous work along with a CV and covering letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.