Do you have significant experience of working within a residential children's service at Senior or Deputy level? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, stable and forward-thinking company? If you meet the below criteria please apply now!
The role: The Deputy Manager will work under the guidance of the Home Manager to support and supervise a team of Residential and Senior Residential Support Workers to provide quality care to looked after children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will work closely to all internal and external policy and procedure, showing a willingness to ensure the service meets Ofsted requirements and the National Minimum Standards.
• Diploma/ NVQ Level 3 in children and young people or equivalent qualification
• Experience of working in a senior capacity within an Ofsted registered children's home
• Excellent knowledge of requirements of role and ability to lead others
• Fantastic opportunity to have a lead role within a well-established, secure and reputable company
• Excellent salary of GBP25,000 - 30,000 including sleep in pay.
• Brilliant working ethos with strong therapeutic emphasis
• Strong support structures from management staff
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap for an initial discussion.