Junior Administration Assistant
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
This role reports to the Production Manager, working as part of the administration team running and promoting the business, it is based in our Southbank House office and other locations as required.
Your days of work will normally be Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 18:00, however the hours of work can be unpredictable, since they depend on how our client's government and corporate business is scheduled and we would require some flexibility if work outside of these days/times arose.
Overview of role:
This is a key support role in delivering admin, production and delivery to the team in our head office.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Basic use of Microsoft Office
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Motivated self-starter
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Raising purchase orders
- Arranging meetings
- Filing and paperwork
- Sorting and allocating the post
- Maintaining and ordering stationary supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Sourcing pricing and placing orders for jobs and keeping a track of the deliveries
- General office duties; making tea and coffees, washing up, keeping the office tidy
- Understanding of the roster in our scheduling system
- Assisting with crew scheduling, planning, visa' etc
This is by no means a complete and exhaustive list.
NEP Bow Tie is one of the UK's leading companies specialising in managed service contracts, media archive, web-streaming, video on demand, content delivery, software development and broadcast information channels.Our business is diverse and service based, specialising in all aspects of broadcast and AV operations and installations. Our attention to detail, quality of our service and planning, and the standard of our staff contributes to a high level of repeat business. We are the current contract holders of the managed services contracts for the National Assembly for Wales, the Vision, Sound and AV Operation and Maintenance and Online Video Services for UK Parliament, and the Broadcasting and AV Services for the Greater London Authority in addition to a number of prestigious corporate bodies and Government Departments.
Superior Service & Lasting Relationships
Integrity | Innovation | One Team | Passion