Senior IT Auditor - Financial Services - Global Retail Bank
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
IT Senior Auditor opportunity at Global Retail Bank
An exciting opportunity has for an IT & Systems Senior Auditor, Credit & Operational risk within a diverse, challenging and growing Internal Audit team at a Global Retail Bank based in London.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Participation of extensive data activities (data collection, data extraction, analytics and moving/transferring of data)
- Data analysis and managing complex data issues
- System access and interrogation
- Contribution to assurance activities, risk and control assessment (planning, coordination and completion of stated fieldwork)
- Completion of internal audit activities and supporting the team to manage dashboards and follow up of audit recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree qualification in a relevant field
- Experience in an IT environment with understanding of key risks and controls preferably in audit.
- An aptitude for data analysis and ability to understand and manage complex data.
- Strong excel skills and ideally SQL and SAS
- Knowledge of financial services industry is preferred.
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts and analyst experience of large data sets.