Apprenticeship Team Administrator (Brighton)
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Tempus Training was founded in 2005 and is a leading provider of training to businesses in the South East of England. Our Apprenticeships department has been running for 6 years and we excel at finding young people Apprenticeships as well delivering outstanding teaching and learning to our students. We are looking for a enthusiastic and friendly individual to join our admin team. This exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and innovative company, requires someone highly organised, professional and articulate with a "can do" attitude.
- Liaising with examboards and awarding bodies.
- Coordinating invoicing and finance related duties.
- Assisting with audit preparation for our funding colleges.
- Coordinating additional support for Apprentices who are experiencing difficulties.
- Processing government funded paperwork.
- Assissting with the timely completion of learners i.e claiming certificates.
- Coordinating exams.
- Liaising with our tutors and assessors.
- We are ideally looking for a recent Graduate to take on this role.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Extremely efficient and able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Quick to learn new skills.
- Able to prioritise workloads.
- Flexible, hardworking and willing to turn your hand to anything.
The position includes a competitive salary, 28 days holiday each year and a company contributed pension.