3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Are you a talented Marketing Manager looking for your next step? Want to join a culture of passion and excellence with amazing solutions and creativity at the heart of everything? If so, read on.
As a leading web design, development and online marketing company, our client has been helping customers to build their brands online since 1998. With years of experience, our client's talented team of Online Marketers, Developers and Designers can tackle any digital challenge that their customers may face.
As the company grows and develops, they are now seeking a Marketing Manager to be an evangelist for their brand and enable further growth.
- Salary of up to GBP40,000 DOE
- Health insurance (after qualifying period)
- Bike to work scheme
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Amazing Friday socials
With continued investment in both the team and the company, our client has created a close-knit culture where their people receive great salaries and benefits and everyone is encouraged to contribute and learn something.
So, if you are eager to join one of the best and highest rated agencies in West London, apply today and start an incredible journey with our client.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with promoting our client's profile and presence in the market and help to forge and develop relationships with potential clients.
This is an exciting, all-encompassing role where you'll need an understanding of the nuances of web development and online marketing in order to make an impact on the market and create an incredible buzz around our client and what they do.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Developing an exceptional understanding of the business and taking a hands-on approach to the marketing of it
- Writing engaging and enticing digital and off-line content, maintaining this and updating it as required
- Championing the brand internally and across all media
- Networking and nurturing prospective clients
- Researching and discovering new routes to market
- Exploring new business opportunities
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience of working agency-side for a web design, development and online marketing company
- An understanding of web development and online marketing
- A creative mindset
- Innovative problem-solving skills
Other companies may call this role Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Agency-side Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, or Marcomms Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are an innovative and passionate Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.