Facilities Co-ordinator 9 month fixed term contract
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Facilities Co-ordinator ( Fixed term contract)
Your new company
My client , a leading global media brand and household name has an exciting new vacancy to join their Facilities Team on a fixed term basis.
Your new role
To manage soft services and outsourced catering contract covers 3 central London sites.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Manage soft services within the Facilities Department, this includes Catering contract: ( Caf?? ,Bar, hospitality) meeting rooms, reception, internal events, Christmas reception displays, horticultural solutions etc. Provide direct support to all departments and facilitate requests
- Ensure that all planned and reactive soft services tasks are undertaken in a thorough, timely and professional manner to agreed methods
- Raise and allocate Helpdesk calls
- Attend and present at weekly RAG and Facilities meetings
- Organise game allocation and charity sales. Brief staff on their role and responsibility
- Reception Christmas displays: Create appealing and eye-catching displays that fit within brand
- Identify and source props, fabrics and lighting whilst maintaining a budget and negotiate with suppliers
- Assemble or dismantle visual displays as and when required
- Working with the Procurement team to prepare tender documents
- Supervise and coordinate work of contractors
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Review/complete audits and KPI's
- Work closely with the environmental team to evaluate environmental options suitable for each contract
- Event management & co-ordination of Facilities team conference and Internal Events. Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in facilities management , ideally in a creative or hospitality environment. Experience in the management of outsourced contracts.
What you'll get in return
A fixed term contract role to cover Maternity leave, annual salary of GBP30-35,000 + package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.