Receptionist/ Administrator/ Office Assistant - Sports Industry
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sports Office Receptionist
Location: London, SW15
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Working Hours: 40 hours a week over various shifts included weekend
Our Client is London's premier private members multisport club, offering a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards.
They also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas.
They are looking for an experienced customer focused Sport Office receptionist.
- Dealing with enquiries by both phone and in person.
- Acting as a 'Welcoming Point' for Members and their guests.
- Distributing information to Members on forthcoming events and points of interest.
- Taking bookings for all sporting activities.
- Producing competition sign-up sheets and accepting entry fees.
- Selling and hiring sports equipment and Club merchandise.
- Receiving all guest and booking fees. Cashing up at the end of the day.
- Sound knowledge of Golf, Tennis or both
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Experience of working in a Front of House environment
- Excellent customer service skills including experience of dealing with complaints effectively
- Able to work on a rota shift over 7 days
- Personable manner
- Strong team player and good communicator
- Good communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Smart appearance.
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good general IT skills.
- To live within close proximity of SW15 (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITH YOU FAR FROM SW15 )
- A keen interest in sports
- competitive salary, uniform, meals while on duty, use of Club facilities after a qualifying period, death in service of 4 x salary, training support and pension.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sports Centre Assistant, Receptionist, Gymnasium Assistant, Gym Receptionist, Sports Supervisor, Sports Assistant, Sports Centre , Leisure Centre Assistant, Leisure Centre Supervisor, Leisure Assistant, Leisure Supervisor, Administrator, Admin Support, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Receptionist, Telephonist, Company Receptionist, Reception will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Receptionist/ Administrator/ Office Assistant - Sports Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly