Sales Administrator required for a well-established company based near Windsor. The suitable candidate will have some previous administrative experience, ideally within sales support. The company offer on-going training and development as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
Salary GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 dependant on experience.
Key duties to include:
- Processing sales orders on a daily basis for the UK and International Sales Teams
- Organising export shipments
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email
- Issuing credit notes for products returned
- Supporting the sales team in organising requirements for exhibitions and conferences
- Working effectively as a team with other departments across the company
Key skills/knowledge required:
- Ideally have experience of sales order processing
- Must have excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time planning as well as the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible, self-motivated and an excellent team player
- Must be highly IT literate
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).