An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a fast growing, award winning company based in Wimbledon.
You will join a busy and successful team of a thriving property company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of around 150 properties
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors in order to arrange repairs to rented properties
- Obtaining quotations for works prior to agreement and managing repairs
- Arranging maintenance repairs and logging invoices and quotations to the system
- Conducting 6 monthly inspections
- Ensuring deposits are returned to tenants within a timely manner with mutual agreement from both parties
- Diary Management
- General office administration duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within property management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT Skills with experience using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full, clean driving licence
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.