Retail Store Manager -Terminal 4/5, Heathrow
This luxury UK retailer & brand has continued success and is looking for someone for their stores within Heathrow airport. They pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service.
Through your leadership you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store. You will be expected to act as a coach every day, inspiring your supervisor and consultants in all areas of sales & service skills.
This store provides an exciting array of luxury products, and an exclusive experience & has a carefully edited collection of luxury merchandise including Ready to Wear fashion, Jewellery and Accessories for their airport customer.
the roles and responsibilities of the role are -
- To work towards the financial, operations and service target set by the business
- Set & work towards a sales action plan with the store
- Set productivity targets set for each employee to drive results and deliver the financial kpi's.
- Accountable for delivering all compliance requirements including inventory management
- support the Area Airport Manager in succession planning across the team
- Responsible for working with the buying & merchandising team regarding influencing products ranges that is appealing to the customer base.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective communication channels across retail, stock and airport colleagues.
- Responsible for the management of payroll and financial P&L targets including increasing the EBITDA.
- Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards -including, cash handling, visual merchandising & effective staff deployment and zoning.
to be successful -
- It is essential that you have managed through a management team either from a luxury or premium retail environment where service level is of the highest standards.
- You must have multisite or centre management experience within a retail sector
- fashion experience is desirable though other jewellery, gifting or beauty backgrounds would be considered.
- You must be commercial astute & be able show accountability & track record on working towards financial & non-financial kpi's & other budgetary controls.
- Have a successful track record within a retail environment.
- You will also be a strategic thinker with excellent operational ability & have put short & long term action plans into place.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an exclusive business that recognises and rewards success. The benefits including bonuses, generous holiday and season ticket loans. This role is based in the airport so you will need to participate in a 5 year reference check to work airside. As this is a management role you will not need to work shift patterns.
This opportunity will be suitable to an individual who enjoys the fast pace and is at the point in their career where they are looking for a flagship opportunity in a unique shopping environment!
if you think you're up to the challenge, please forward your cv quoting the ref: Q103429A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.