Senior Insight Analyst - Media Analysis
If you're an experienced marketing or media analyst with experience in attribution modelling, econometrics or marketing effectiveness, and are keen on the opportunity to join one of the very best customer analytics and insight consultancies in the World, we have the right opportunity for you right here!
The role will be as a Senior Insight Analyst within the company's media insight team. This will be a lead role providing actionable insight to one of their biggest clients.
The media insight team here supports a media portfolio which generates around GBP100m in revenue for the consultancy's parent company. Your work will support with planning, measuring and implementing effective media plans for the likes of Unilever, P&G and a range of other major household names who use the company's media platform in order to reach consumers.
Alongside this, your insight work will be looking at attribution modelling. Identifying where and how customers were exposed to media, both on and offline - across all touchpoints, looking at the effect of that media in influencing customer behaviour and ultimately its impact on sales.
Also, because this is a senior role, you will be responsible for mentoring more junior analysts in the team, helping to advance both their technical/analytical skills as well as commercial acumen for drawing meaningful insight from data.
Finally, because this is a senior role, you will also be responsible for your own stakeholder relationships - from initial information gathering, shaping the analysis project, carrying it out through to drawing meaningful insight and translating that into impactful stories which are articulated back to the end clients in ways they can really get to grips with and take action upon.
The core tools you will be using in this role will be SQL, Python or R and be on a Google Cloud platform.
The team you will be part of are 6 analyst within the UK team, and 20 when including the broader insight teams who work in support, providing visualisations and reporting solutions to clients too.
Role: Senior Insight Analyst - Media Analysis
Location: West London
Salary: GBP45,000 to GBP51,000
Benefits: ~10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- A solid grounding and commercial experience agency or client side within marketing effectiveness analytics and/or media analytics
- Good understanding of marketing econometrics, time series analysis, forecasting, regression, trend analysis, attribution modelling, etc.
- Really solid data handling and manipulation skills utilising SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Great presentation skills - with the ability to distil the key truths into meaningful stories presented to non-technical marketing audiences
- Great prioritisation skills, and able to work in a demanding environment where business priorities change frequently
- Knowledge of the media planning and buying process
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site , or call and ask for the marketing division.